Alternator Replacement Phoenix Arizona
Virginia Auto Service provides complete alternator replacement in Phoenix, Arizona.
We are Phoenix’s trusted repair experts!!
What does an alternator do?
The alternator is the part which allows your car battery to power the car’s components at the same time as recharging the battery while you’re driving. If there were no alternator, your battery would have a very short life.
A fully charged car battery may only be enough to start the vehicle about 5 or 10 times before it is entirely drained. Without the alternator, you could find yourself unable to start your vehicle!
Why Choose Virginia Auto Service for Alternator Replacement in Downtown Phoenix?
- Convenient downtown Phoenix location makes it easy for you to leave your car for service and then go back to work!
- We even give free rides anywhere you want to go within downtown Phoenix! We’ll take you to work, and then pick you back up when you are ready.
- Dealership quality work, at independent shop prices. Why pay more?
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff who go out of their way to help you.
- No pressure! We won’t try to sell you anything you don’t need!
- We guarantee our work for 2 years/24,000 miles. We fix it right the first time.
- ASE Certified, experienced auto mechanics. We only hire the best!!
- We are a NAPA Auto Care Center, and a Bosch Approved Independent auto repair shop.
- Loaner cars and rental cars available.
Call and schedule an appointment 602-266-0200.